READING/VIEWING PERIOD AND ACCEPTANCE
Art submissions for the Spring 2020 Online Edition are now CLOSED
Visual Art and Photography
We look for fresh, diverse, and emotional art work which seeks to tell a story. Take a look at our most recent edition to see the kind of work we are publishing.
Mailed submissions should be sent to:
Douglas Anderson School of the Arts/Attn. Élan Staff
2445 San Diego Road
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Email submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your art, please take the time to create a meaningful title – we take your art very seriously. Your work must also be submitted as a JPEG file no smaller than 300 dpi (1 MB or higher); if your art is not a high enough resolution, there is no guarantee it will be published. We are open to a wide array of forms and styles, including fashion and sculpture, but please be aware that we cannot consider sexually graphic and/or overtly violent pieces.
- The subject line should read “(Full Name) Art Submission” – example, “Sara Rodgers Art Submission.”
- In the body, please include the artist’s name, age, primary email, school, city, and home address, followed by the titles and the media of each piece being submitted.
- Name each art file “Piece Title (Full Name)” – example, “Water (Sara Rodgers).”
- Submit the highest resolution quality format that can be sent as an attachment – 300 dpi or higher.
- Send copies of work on disc with JPEG files no smaller than 300 dpi (1 MB or higher).
- Flash drives are also acceptable, but cannot be returned.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com