READING/VIEWING PERIOD AND ACCEPTANCE
Art submissions for the Fall/Winter 2018 Online Edition are now OPEN
Visual Art and Photography
We look for fresh, diverse, and emotional art work which seeks to tell a story. Take a look at our most recent edition to see the kind of work we are publishing.
Mailed submissions should be sent to:
Douglas Anderson School of the Arts/Attn. Elan Staff
2445 San Diego Road
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Email submissions can be sent to email@example.com
When submitting your art, please take the time to create a meaningful title – we take your art very seriously. Your work must also be submitted as a JPEG file no smaller than 300 dpi (1 MB or higher); if your art is not a high enough resolution, there is no guarantee it will be published. We are open to a wide array of forms and styles, including fashion and sculpture, but please be aware that we cannot consider sexually graphic and/or overtly violent pieces.
- The subject line should read “(Full Name) Art Submission” – example, “Sara Rodgers Art Submission.”
- In the body, please include the artist’s name, age, primary email, school, city, and home address, followed by the titles and the media of each piece being submitted.
- Name each art file “Piece Title (Full Name)” – example, “Water (Sara Rodgers).”
- Submit the highest resolution quality format that can be sent as an attachment – 300 dpi or higher.
- Send copies of work on disc with JPEG files no smaller than 300 dpi (1 MB or higher).
- Flash drives are also acceptable, but cannot be returned.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org